About Us » FAQs


Click here for schedules and calendars.
Click here for schedules and calendars.
Click here for schedules and calendars.
Click here for schedules and calendars.
For information about MCS registration/enrollment, click here.
Please visit our enrollment page for a link to this information from the Indiana Department of Health. 
Click here for schedules and calendars.
All students living within the district boundaries can request bus transportation. Click here for more information.
First you will need to contact the school secretary to update your student record. After you have spoken to their home school, you can contact the Transportation Department, 664-4237, for your child’s new bus information. 
Click here to view/download the most recent dress code specifics.
The Student Services / Counseling Department provides services to students regarding academics, personal/social issues, career prep, college prep, and testing, and can facilitate communication between students, parents, teachers, and administrators throughout the student’s high school experience. There are also some support group opportunities; contact Student Services for more information. 
Click here for current tutoring information, or see your school counselor with questions.
Our teachers can be reached by phone and email. Click here for our phone number or to find a teacher's email address. You can also visit teachers at school, but arrangements must be made ahead of time through the school. Click here for more information on scheduling a visit.
Please see the current MHS Student Handbook for change of course guidelines.
The best thing to do is to contact the principal at your child's school. An official, written report is the best way to help us keep our students and staff as safe as possible. Click here for more information about bullying prevention and reporting, along with other safety information.
Students needing to talk to a counselor should fill out a pass in Student Services. Students will be sent a pass to come to Student Services at a later date. Students will be seen as soon as possible.
There are many ways for students to take advantage of the advanced college credit opportunities at Marion High School. Click here to learn more.
You will need to come into the building to withdraw your child/children. At that time, withdrawal papers will be processed, locker should be cleaned out, and any books and devices returned, along with any band instruments, JROTC uniforms, and any other classroom items that you have been loaned for that class. Fees will also be processed at this time.
Effective July 1, 2021, Indiana eliminated youth work permits completely, and now requires all employers with five or more minor employees (under age 18) to use Indiana Department of Labor’s Youth Employment System (YES) to track and report minor-employee information