- Celebrate spring at the MHS planetarium
- Delayed Day Bell Schedules
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Giants spirit pins now available - get yours today!
- GRAMMY Foundation awards grant to growing MHS band program
- MCS bullying prevention program earns national award
- MHS jazz band earns 3rd straight ISSMA gold
- MHS JROTC cadets earn highest finishes ever at Purdue U. competition
- MHS JROTC program earns highest rating from Army
- MHS musicians earn gold at ISSMA state solo & ensemble contest
- MHS students earn honors at regional art competition
- School year calendars approved for 2017-18 and 2018-19
- SENIORS: 3.5 Academic Honors Banquet info
- Two MHS seniors named National Merit Scholarship finalists
- Two MHS students advance in elite national math competition
- VIDEO: WIWU-TV features the Giant Bistro
- Want a 2016-17 yearbook? Order deadline is 4/1!
March 20 2017Sociedad Honoraria Hispanica inducts new members
March 16 2017MHS JROTC program earns highest rating from Army
March 15 2017Celebrate spring at the MHS planetarium
March 14 2017MCS bullying prevention program earns national award
March 14 2017SENIORS: 3.5 Academic Honors Banquet info
Mar. 27, 2017
May. 15, 2017
Upward Bound Tutoring
Mar. 28, 2017
@ 6:30 PM
MHS Band Boosters meeting
Mar. 28, 2017
@ 11:29 AM
Informational meeting: 3.5 Academic Honors Banquet
MHS Media Center
The Creed is an oath that all cadets say every day. Breaking it is a serious violation of what the cadets stand for. Here it is:
I am an Army Junior ROTC Cadet.
I will always conduct myself to bring credit to my family, country, school, and the corps of cadets.
I am loyal and patriotic. I am the future of the United States of America.
I do not lie, cheat, or steal and will always be accountable for my actions and deeds.
I will always practice good citizenship and patriotism.
I will work hard to improve my mind and strengthen my body.
I will seek the mantle of leadership and stand prepared to uphold the constitution and the American way of life.
May God grant me the strength to always live by this creed.