- Delayed Day Bell Schedules
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Giants spirit pins now available - get yours today!
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: All-City Art Show (5/12 & 5/13)
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Kindness Rally set for 5/12
- MCS bullying prevention program earns national award
- MHS Academic Giants headed to state with perfect math score
- MHS Hall of Distinction nominations due May 10
- MHS jazz band earns 3rd straight ISSMA gold
- MHS JROTC program earns highest rating from Army
- MHS musicians earn gold at ISSMA state solo & ensemble contest
- MHS senior named Indiana Academic All-Star
- Registration now open for MHS summer classes
- Seniors, you voted! The results are in!
- VIDEO: WIWU-TV features the Giant Bistro
- Want a 2016-17 yearbook? Order by 5/24!
April 28 2017Sirens will sound as Code Prom illustrates dangers of drunken driving
April 28 2017MARK YOUR CALENDAR: All-City Art Show (5/12 & 5/13)
April 28 2017Annual Senior Citizens Prom at MHS coming up 5/13
April 28 2017MHS senior named Indiana Academic All-Star
April 27 2017BAND STUDENTS: RSVP for banquet due by Friday 4/28!
May. 1, 2017
May. 15, 2017
Upward Bound Tutoring
May. 1, 2017
@ 1:30 PM
MHS gym / parking lot
May. 2, 2017
@ 10:00 AM
Walton Center @ MHS
The Indiana State Board of Education adopts course and credit requirements for earning a high school diploma. Currently, the Core40 diploma is a graduation requirement. Academic Honors and Technical Honors may be earned in addition. You can learn more about the requirements of each in the MHS Course Description Guide: Click here to view.