- Delayed Day Bell Schedules
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Giants spirit pins now available - get yours today!
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: All-City Art Show (5/12 & 5/13)
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Kindness Rally set for 5/12
- MCS bullying prevention program earns national award
- MHS Academic Giants headed to state with perfect math score
- MHS Hall of Distinction nominations due May 10
- MHS jazz band earns 3rd straight ISSMA gold
- MHS JROTC program earns highest rating from Army
- MHS musicians earn gold at ISSMA state solo & ensemble contest
- MHS senior named Indiana Academic All-Star
- Registration now open for MHS summer classes
- Seniors, you voted! The results are in!
- VIDEO: WIWU-TV features the Giant Bistro
- Want a 2016-17 yearbook? Order by 5/24!
April 28 2017Sirens will sound as Code Prom illustrates dangers of drunken driving
April 28 2017MARK YOUR CALENDAR: All-City Art Show (5/12 & 5/13)
April 28 2017Annual Senior Citizens Prom at MHS coming up 5/13
April 28 2017MHS senior named Indiana Academic All-Star
April 27 2017BAND STUDENTS: RSVP for banquet due by Friday 4/28!
May. 1, 2017
May. 15, 2017
Upward Bound Tutoring
May. 1, 2017
@ 1:30 PM
MHS gym / parking lot
May. 2, 2017
@ 10:00 AM
Walton Center @ MHS
Financial Aid Checklist
Use this sheet as a personal guide for the financial aid process. Check off each step as you complete it. Make copies of all correspondence and forms and keep them in a financial aid file.
- Learn about financial aid. Find out what the options are for your family. Visit your local library. Look in Student Services for more information from your high school counselor.
- Visit the financial aid office of each college to which you apply. Learn the college’s due dates for aid, and ask if the college has its own financial aid form.
- File parent and student federal income tax forms as soon as possible (preferably in January) so there is accurate data to use for financial aid forms.
- Attend MHS's FAFSA Lab for assistance filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, and/or attend College Goal Sunday. See the Senior Page for more information.
- Complete the FAFSA anytime after January 1 but no later than March 1.
- Read all financial aid notification and bursar notification letters carefully. Respond to any requests for additional information quickly, completely, and accurately.
Check sources for scholarships for which you are eligible:
- Each college/post-secondary institution
- Those located on Marion High School’s Scholarship Page
- Corporations where parents are employed
- Military - ROTC, MROTC
- Professional Associations