- Delayed Day Bell Schedules
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Giants spirit pins now available - get yours today!
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: All-City Art Show (5/12 & 5/13)
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Kindness Rally set for 5/12
- MCS bullying prevention program earns national award
- MHS Academic Giants headed to state with perfect math score
- MHS Hall of Distinction nominations due May 10
- MHS jazz band earns 3rd straight ISSMA gold
- MHS JROTC program earns highest rating from Army
- MHS musicians earn gold at ISSMA state solo & ensemble contest
- MHS senior named Indiana Academic All-Star
- Registration now open for MHS summer classes
- Seniors, you voted! The results are in!
- VIDEO: WIWU-TV features the Giant Bistro
- Want a 2016-17 yearbook? Order by 5/24!
April 28 2017Sirens will sound as Code Prom illustrates dangers of drunken driving
April 28 2017MARK YOUR CALENDAR: All-City Art Show (5/12 & 5/13)
April 28 2017Annual Senior Citizens Prom at MHS coming up 5/13
April 28 2017MHS senior named Indiana Academic All-Star
April 27 2017BAND STUDENTS: RSVP for banquet due by Friday 4/28!
May. 1, 2017
May. 15, 2017
Upward Bound Tutoring
May. 1, 2017
@ 1:30 PM
MHS gym / parking lot
May. 2, 2017
@ 10:00 AM
Walton Center @ MHS
AUGUST – SEPTEMBER
- Review you schedule to make sure it includes changes in you attended summer school.
- Counselor will visit Language Arts classes to explain PSAT test, which is given to all sophomores in October.
- Take PSAT.
- Tucker Career and Technology Center counselor visits sophomore classes to explain course offerings for their junior/senior year.
- Visit Tucker to see possible choices of classes for junior/senior year.
- Scheduling for your junior classes begins in January and continues through February. All parents/guardians are invited to attend. Many of our sophomores sign up for Tucker Career and Technology Center courses and review with their counselor to make sure they are on target for graduation.
PSAT results are given back to students. They took the test in October and there was no charge to families.
- My College QuickStart is an easy-to-use, online, personalized college and career planning kit for all students who take the PSAT. This useful took incorporates responses students provided when they took the test and presents personalized information in six main parts: My Online Score Report, My SAT Study Plan, My Personality, My Major & Career Matches, My College Matches, and starting this year, AP Potential feedback. Students can sign in to My College QuickStart starting in mid-December using the access code printed on their score reports. This tool can be utilized throughout high school. To sign up for this service, go to: www.collegeboard.org/quickstart
- Sophomores will update their Four Year Plans online.
- Students taking AP courses will register to take the AP exam in May.
- AP exams are given.
- English 10 End of Course Assessments are given.
- Algebra 1 End of Course Assessments retakes are given.