- Celebrate spring at the MHS planetarium
- Delayed Day Bell Schedules
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Giants spirit pins now available - get yours today!
- GRAMMY Foundation awards grant to growing MHS band program
- MCS bullying prevention program earns national award
- MHS jazz band earns 3rd straight ISSMA gold
- MHS JROTC cadets earn highest finishes ever at Purdue U. competition
- MHS JROTC program earns highest rating from Army
- MHS musicians earn gold at ISSMA state solo & ensemble contest
- MHS students earn honors at regional art competition
- School year calendars approved for 2017-18 and 2018-19
- SENIORS: 3.5 Academic Honors Banquet info
- Two MHS seniors named National Merit Scholarship finalists
- Two MHS students advance in elite national math competition
- VIDEO: WIWU-TV features the Giant Bistro
- Want a 2016-17 yearbook? Order deadline is 4/1!
March 20 2017Sociedad Honoraria Hispanica inducts new members
March 16 2017MHS JROTC program earns highest rating from Army
March 15 2017Celebrate spring at the MHS planetarium
March 14 2017MCS bullying prevention program earns national award
March 14 2017SENIORS: 3.5 Academic Honors Banquet info
Mar. 27, 2017
May. 15, 2017
Upward Bound Tutoring
Mar. 28, 2017
@ 6:30 PM
MHS Band Boosters meeting
Mar. 28, 2017
@ 11:29 AM
Informational meeting: 3.5 Academic Honors Banquet
MHS Media Center
News for Marion High School
Want a 2016-17 yearbook? Order deadline is 4/1!
Posted: Jan 13, 2017 by Patricia Gibson, Communications Director
NO extras will be printed. Order now!
2016-17 MHS yearbook orders are now being taken. Order yours before April 1 to take advantage of the low cost: ONLY $55! After that, the price goes up to $60. (For a personalized gold name stamp on the cover, add $5.) This year, all orders will also include app access to a digital copy.
It's super easy to order online:
- Choose: "Buy a Yearbook"
- Enter Marion High School or code #8502
You can add a special Senior ad by choosing "Buy a Yearbook Ad". (Click on "1/4 Page-Color MHS Senior Ad".) For $10 we will have opportunities for seniors to submit their baby picture, along with a special note. More details to follow.
Babyface photos due BY MARCH 17 - BEFORE SPRING BREAK: For just $10, seniors can submit their baby picture (name on the back - will be returned), along with a special note from their loved ones. This is a fun way to celebrate the graduating senior by seeing their baby faces when it all began.
NOTE FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES, ORGANIZATIONS, ETC.:
If you would like to support our yearbook, you can buy an ad that people will see for years and years as they look at their yearbook! Click the link above and choose "Buy a Yearbook Ad" (then click on the size you would like). Ads can be designed by you OR by our talented yearbook staff!
If you need additional information, please contact the yearbook staff by emailing MRCC/MHS teacher Kris Burke, email@example.com.